Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Yacht : After The Sunset



This photo was taken on Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. a place where the sea became famous around the world. Bunaken is the best sea park,for people like to enjoy the view inside.

exactly we are on side of beach. Proximately at afternoon time, where the sunset almost break, The yacht in this photo sail right away on beach with flow around seawind. When this photo was taken, I don’t realize the time until I see the sunset almost downing on front of me. My friends, sat away on rock where we taking a many photo, even by myself and their activity which I don’t know what are they doin’ at that time. Realize the yacht sail away, it makes me to wonder one day that I’ll be on that yacht with many friends on that boat and making the best party ever had. Many wonder and makes me hungry at the time. Because the time when we hang out, was at September 2009 exactly on Islam time is a Ramadhan, so I fasting at that time. At open time fasting, me my two friends going to find any cafĂ© so we can eat for fasting break time, and saying goodbye to the yacht so maybe one day me and my friends will be at there.

No comments:

Post a Comment