Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fountain at CiWalk

Photo By : Risky C.H. Ondang
Text By : Risky C.H. Ondang & Riri Oktriani




Hi it’s RR again,
This photo was taken at afternoon at Cihampelas Walk, a mall in Bandung, West Java. This picture is a result of practising to photograph something, maybe to create and invent a another kind of photo. Beacuse all I know, there is no boundaries on photography world. And this practice was one of my assignment for subject college at the end of exam.

With this assignment, I had to describe a lifestyle of modern people this time, who spend their time at the shopping center. Mall that I visited, looks different than the other mall in Bandung. Because this mall have a many feature and facility, like the park, trees, and including this fountain miniature, exactly it’s not like “miniature” but it is have a tiny version size.

In this assignment job, I was accompanied by my two friends, they helped me to learn how to take a photo, the technique and something like that, which I still learn untill now. However, I can see that peoples have their way to make thing’s easy and fun for ownself. There is people just fun to stay around home, hang out with friends, family, and even with boy or girlfriend. But, it all comes back to us,from ourself to please with own different way. Beacuse It’s not just about hangout to become the only way for pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment