Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunset Rider


Text and Photo By : Risky C.H. Ondang

Hi,,
It’s me again, if you guys ain’t boring to read my line.

This photo was taken at the end of sunset, where sun comes down and change to night time (maybe it doesn’t need to describe it, cause people ain’t stupid). I realize how big this world is, just to see the city down at it. actually me and my other friends ride on the hill at bandung, which i don’t know what the name of place called. Because from that hill, we can see almost the whole city at bandung on evening night. The city lights, so beautiful, in this creative city (i don’t know why it called like that, maybe because the people in this city SO CREATIVE). But honestly, the first time i came to this city, when my first grade on mid school, it amaze me how beautiful this city with the people in it, so creative, inventing something new and different than other. As we can see how good and humble people on west java, especially at sunda clan, the culture, gesture and how they interact with people, (and also the beauty girls in it, so tempted :D)

Back to the time when me and my friends take a photo at the hill, wonder me that this is a bautiful city where people can make dreams come true, of course with hard work and intelligence.
(who knows ?) God work in mysterious way.

Peace y’all

Maybe my story ain’t have connection or relativity from this photo, but all i know this it. just like that and always like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment