Monday, July 27, 2009

Pot CITY



Hi again,,,,
my name is Risky Christian Ondang.
Till now i don't know why i introducing myself.
maybe so i can be exist in this goddamn gallery of blogging.

the picture above is a pot on second floor of my uncle house in bogor. recently family have a party at that house, happy for them.
take the picture, when they have a party at first floor, with the karaoke stuff all day long. Shit.... :D

so i don't have nothing to do, even i don't realize if i shoot this image above,,,hehehe,,,LOL....
just simple damn pic, with blue sky outside, with the building progress at the right side.
in my mind, it would be wonderful if i sit at that goddamn second floor terrace, and smoke some weed. that would be amazing, even till now i never smoke weed ever.

DAMN....

so thanks for read my worthless article,,,,
god bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment