Monday, July 27, 2009

Introduce Of My Photography

Bridge Bulls



First of all, i apologize if i have some bad english in this article, either of my tense or something like that. that screw the word. hahaha...

This gallery in purpose just for showing my picture as a result of shooting image with my camera SLR. it's just personal nothing more.

What i realize that one second different in a moment could change the result of shooting camera. so you better do it every chance you got isn't it.

The of pic, taken in bogor. when i have a holiday in there. what a quite beaty city. with many culture, even Bogor became a part of west java province, it became a characteristic of this city. have a name "Rain city" because the iclim is so tropical with the most rain city in west java than other.

now im just want to explain the image upside. i call it bridge bulls. because the bulls is crossing at bridge, simple like that. the time i shoot the image, it scare me off, because when im in that bridge (under a highway), the bulls with the farmer wanna cross in my direction, at the time, you know, the bridge is too thin and small. so when their cross in the bridge, i have to get my ass at the very very side of that damn bridge. my cousin's at the side laughin' at me, (thank u sisca). because their cross the bridge very fast. so i don 't have a chance to get out of it.

after the bulls and the farmer crossing, so i take the pic form behind. quite a good, but im satisfied with it. considering of sacrifice my ass to stand at the side of bridge.

^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment